Current as of 17 May 2019.
All gross prices quoted above are indicative only and do not include a Shared Pool allocation. Please see the table below for details of the 2018 Season Shared Pool.
The current QSL Standard Advances Rate for the 2018 Season is 95.0%.
To view the Pool Sensitivities Matrices for the 2018 Season, please click here.
2018-Season Indicative QSL Shared Pool - Tully Sugar Growers
All Shared Pool prices quoted above are indicative only and current as of 26 April 2019.
** Tully Sugar Growers who have chosen QSL as their GEI Sugar Marketer for the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Seasons are eligible for a Loyalty Bonus for the 2018 Season. They receive the standard Shared Pool Result throughout the course of the Season, with their Shared Pool allocation adjusted to reflect the Loyalty Bonus in the Season's final payment. For more details regarding the Loyalty Bonus, please click here.
Net Market Premiums include:
- AUD Free on Board return QLD
- Port differential levy
- Port differential rebate
- Supplementary Commitment premium cost
- Accounting allocations
- Brand allowances
Storage and Handling costs include:
- All costs associated with using the Bulk Sugar Terminals payable to Sugar Terminals Ltd
Finance costs include:
- Finance facilities charges
- Finance charges
Marketing and Shared Services Costs include:
- Marketing costs
- QSL Shared Services costs
Regional costs include, where applicable:
- Quality Scheme costs
- OSA incremental costs
- Non-recoverable Harbour Dues
- Supplier sugar quality allocations
Loyalty Bonus includes, where applicable:
- QSL Shared Services Charge Rebate
- Supplementary Commitment Premium